Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner review

Bio cucumber pore tightening toner with Himalayan water review

Today we are going to talk all about biotique toner. Biotique products are Ayurvedic and 100% botanical extract.

Biotique Advanced Ayurveda  Bio cucumber pore tightening toner with Himalayan water review

Now that the herbal and Ayurvedic hypes are all around us, people are moving towards vocal for local, I wanted to try the local product in my skin regimen.what could be a better option than switching toner.!? So I bought Biotique Advanced Ayurveda Bio cucumber pore tightening toner
With Himalayan water. Its been 2 months now I have started using it. I thought of sharing my honest review of this product here. So let's get started.
This product is for pore tightening, PH balancing and to get your real complexion back.

Did this work for me as the product claimed? I will share everything in this post.

Firstly, the Packaging of biotique toner:

Biotique's Bio cucumber toner comes in a plastic bottle covered in cartoon box and is recyclable and has a small hole through which toner solution can be taken out.
It would have been good if they had made it as a spray bottle or had offered customer with a dropper so that we won't end up by pouring excess amount of toner on a cotton pad

Biotique Advanced Ayurveda  Bio cucumber pore tightening toner with Himalayan water review

Quantity of the product: 

The bottle consists of 120ml toner. One bottle lasted me for 2months and still I have around 10ml of it in the bottle.

Expiration of toner:

Biotique pore tightening toner is best before 3 years from the date of manufacture

Colour and texture:

 Toner is water-based and green in colour.

Fragrance:

Biotique Advanced Ayurveda bio cucumber toner has a slightly strong fragrance but doesn't last for a long time so not an issue for me.
Its aroma is like herby and those of its main ingredients like cucumber, Maju phal, and peppermint oil.
I liked it as it takes me to the herb yard for some minutes.

Which skin type can use Biotique Ayurveda bio cucumber pore tightening toner or for which type of skin its best suitable?

Pore tightening toner with Himalayan waters is for normal to oily skin.
However, I have dry to combination skin and it makes my face skin a little dry so after applying toner I use a serum to keep my skin hydrated.
If you fall under oily skin type its good product to try on.

Biotique Advanced Ayurveda toner contains

Ingredients :

Daru Haldi root, dhania fruit, maju phal, peppermint oil, kheera jal.
Organically pure and preservative-free, dermatologist tested for safety and is not tested on any animals.

How to use biotique toner:

Biotique Advanced Ayurveda bio cucumber pore tightening toner should be applied twice a day (morning and evening) after cleansing face, drop few drops of toner on a cotton pad and tap it all over the face. Once the toner is absorbed you can use moisturizer or serum.

After applying toner I feel a little burning sensation for 2secs but it gets normal for me later.

Now moving on to the next questions.

What is the price of Biotique toner: 

Bio cucumber toner costs Rs.175 and available easily on the e-commerce platform and other cosmetic stores.
Now the most important aspect of how effective is this toner concerning its claims.
I will go one by one.

Is it refreshing: 

Yes, it is refreshing toner blended with cucumber, coriander, nutgalls, berberry, peppermint oil, and the fresh waters found in the foothills of the Himalayas.

Pore tightening toner:

Its been 2 months I have been using and I could find minimal visible results in pore tightening, perhaps I have to use it for still a long period to have good results.

Is biotique toner PH(potential of hydrogen) balancing: 

As my skin falls under dry to combination skin type, I feel little dryness after applying it on but since I am applying face serum after applying toner my skin remains hydrated.

Does biotique toner improves complexion:

Well in this matter I am super surprised as the biotique bio cucumber toner has given me the tremendous visible result in just 2 months. I had fairer skin shade but due to pollution, exposure to sun and heavy travelling my skin tone turned one shade darker but after using this toner for about two months I see my skin a lighter shade.it brings back your original complexion for sure.
I repeat, it brings back your original tone by repairing your skin but it's not a brightening toner. What I meant is if you have a dark complexion and now wanting to get a lighter tone then you might not see the result as much as I did.

Biotique Advanced Ayurveda  Bio cucumber pore tightening toner

Keeps skin purest state:

Biotique bio cucumber toner by itself won't be sufficient to get you the super clearer skin. You have to stick to your best-suited cleanser and moisturiser also serum which is optional but important if you have dry skin like me. And you must follow the best skin routine for your skin. Checkout skin routine posts below.


Overall the product is worth and wins thumbs up.
The only drawback is, it didn't work much for pore tightening and its packaging, I wish it could be in a spray bottle.

Hope you find this post helpful.

Be kind, be simple and please subscribe share and comments

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. You have explained in detail and the pictures are helpful to know about the product. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too honestly you have reviewed👌. Can you review body shop tea tree toner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, Thank you for the comment it means a lot to me when my post helps people and are being appreciated by my post reader.
      Regarding your request to review 'The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner' you have banged on the timing. I am currently using it in my night skin routine and will be sharing its review after 2-3 weeks. Please subscribe to my blog so that you get notification when I upload a new post.

      Thank you

      Heeraaim
      Be kind Be safe.

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Heera
I am a simple person who believes in being kind,being simple and encourage one to be the way they want to be.

Page views

Search This Blog